Hamilton Cricket Association presents an opportunity for six suitably qualified people to join its Board. A list of desired attributes include:
- Ideally three female directors;
- Governance experience
- Experience with development and implementation of Strategy
- Senior cricket knowledge (club and representative), Female cricket knowledge, Rangatahi (Youth)/Secondary school cricket knowledge and Junior cricket knowledge
- Accounting and Financial Reporting experience
- Knowledge of Tikanga Māori
- Marketing / Media / Sponsorship experience
- Performance Sport (Balance is better) knowledge and experience in the sporting organisation or not-for-profit sector
The Hamilton Cricket Board, over time, wishes to be more representative of its constituents. That is, Hamilton Cricket would like to see a Hamilton Cricket Board that has representation from both genders, from different age brackets, and include a mix of
ethnic groups including Māori.
The capacity to commit a reasonable amount of unpaid time and energy is required for people looking to secure a place on the Hamilton Cricket Board. There is at least one monthly meeting, held on the last Monday of each month.
To apply please email your covering letter and CV to Letitia Buckle, Administrator at email@example.com by 5.00pm 14 June 2023.
Please see a copy of our constitution for your information. The date for the AGM is Friday 28 July at 5.00pm. The venue and agenda are to be advised on 12 July, along with the call for nominations for Patron and President.