Appointed Board of Directors – Northern Districts Cricket Association
Northern Districts Cricket Association (NDCA) is an Incorporated Society responsible for leading, growing and supporting all forms of cricket within the Northern Districts region. Covering an extensive area of the North Island the NDCA region encompasses six districts, Northland, Counties Manukau, Hamilton, Waikato Valley, Bay of Plenty and Poverty Bay.
NDCA aspires to “Connect People and Create Memories” whilst collaborating with our community to create a game for everyone.
Applications are now invited for three (3) Directors to govern cricket within the NDCA region. The NDCA Board continues to strive to be representative of its constituents. That is, NDCA Cricket would like to see a Board that has representation from both genders, from different age brackets, and include a mix of ethnic groups including Māori.
This is a voluntary position for a term of three (3) years. The expected time commitment is 60 – 70 hours.
Ideal Applicant Description
- A minimum of one (1) female director in order to maintain a gender balance in line with Sport NZ requirements. If only one is added a desire for a second female to be an aspiring director
- A minimum of one (1) director having strong legal or/and H&S experience
- A minimum of one (1) director having strong high-performance sport knowledge (cricket preferred)
- Regional representation outside of Hamilton and Auckland will be considered a positive
- Major infrastructure projects experience will be considered a positive
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter via email to, email@example.com
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 7 October 2022
For more information, please contact Ben MacCormack, CEO Northern Districts Cricket firstname.lastname@example.org