Northern Districts Cricket Association (NDCA) is an Incorporated Society responsible for leading, growing and supporting all forms of cricket within the Northern Districts region. Covering an extensive area of the North Island the NDCA region encompasses six districts, Northland, Counties Manukau, Hamilton, Waikato Valley, Bay of Plenty and Poverty Bay.
NDCA aspires to “Connect People and Create Memories” whilst collaborating with our community to create a game for everyone.
Applications are now invited for five (5) Directors to govern cricket within the NDCA region. The NDCA Board continues to strive to be representative of its constituents. That is, NDCA Cricket would like to see a Board that has representation from both genders, from different age brackets, and include a mix of ethnic groups including Maori.
This is a voluntary position for a term of three (3) years. The expected time commitment is 60 – 70 hours.
Please note two (2) Board Members are standing for re-election.
Ideal Applicant Description
- A minimum of one (1) female director
- A minimum of two (2) directors having strong legal, health and safety, and risk management experience in the sporting organisation or not-for-profit sector.
- A minimum of one (1) director having strong high-performance sport knowledge (cricket preferred)
- A minimum of one (1) director having strong accounting/finance or fundraising experience
- A minimum of one (1) director having strong Marketing/Comms or Digital Media/Tech experience
- A minimum of one (1) director having strong organisational change/Human Resource experience
- A minimum of one (1) director having community sport knowledge
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter via email to Tash Narasy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5:00pm, Friday 16 October 2020
For more information please contact Ben MacCormack, CEO Northern Districts Cricket email@example.com.