Hamilton Cricket is seeking applications for seasonal coaching positions to assist with primary school initiatives, secondary school support and community cricket initiatives.
The successful applicants will report to the General Manager of Hamilton Cricket.
Successful applicants will need to have:
- A passion for cricket
- A high level of integrity and credibility within the game
- An influential personality with a high degree of self-motivation
- A willingness to be judged on results
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A high standard of dress and personal appearance
- Cricket coaching qualifications preferred
- Understanding of core coaching principles
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi task and complete projects under changing conditions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To find out more about this role, please see the Job Description