2021 Term 4 Supersmash Cricket
Supersmash Cricket Hubs are back!
Supersmash Cricket is an entry level programme, best suited to boys and girls from 5-10 years old, and designed to help participants learn the basics of cricket in an enjoyable and exciting environment.
It’s an inclusive, made-for-age game and its benefits extend far beyond the game of cricket. At its core Supersmash Cricket provides children with opportunities to experience the value of team-work and active cooperation in a supportive and non-competitive framework. It creates an action-packed, fun atmosphere in which each participant feels fully involved.
All hubs run from 4:00-5:00pm
Click on your hub below to register.
- North Hub: held at Discovery Park
Mondays, 8 November to 13 December
- East Hub: held at Southwell School
Mondays, 8 November to 13 December *3:30pm - 4pm
- East Hub: held at Waikato University
Tuesdays, 9 November to 14 December
- City Hub: held at Steele Park
Thursdays, 11 November to 16 December
- Raglan Hub: held at Raglan Area School
Wednesdays, 10 November to 15 December
Cost: The cost of the programme is $65 for 6 weeks. All participants receive a cricket pack, packs include a plastic cricket bat, ball, backpack, hat and a drink bottle [this is subject to change and availability]. *Please note that payment will need to be made on registering for the programme.
For more details, contact Naomi,
firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 0359256
- 5-10 years
- Basic skill development – batting, bowling, stopping, throwing, catching
- Play activities and games
- Encourage Fair Play
- Play with modified, safe, plastic equipment
- To provide a stimulating environment that allows basic cricket skills to be taught
- To emphasise fun & participation
- To create an awareness & interest in the game of cricket
- To get parents & teachers actively involved in the game of cricket
- To provide the positive first step in a child’s long term participation and involvement in cricket
- To provide participants with opportunities:
- To have fun and enjoyment
- To participate in a variety of play activities and minor games
- To have a ‘fair go’
- To learn some new basic cricket skills
- To make friends
To join click on this link https://www.ndcricket.co.nz/play scroll to the bottom and click on the 'give it a go' section to register.
Hamilton Cricket Association can provide coaching for all ages and abilities.
For younger players (ages 5-10) that are just getting into cricket, we run the Supersmash Cricket. This program is run during school terms 1 and 4 at different locations around Hamilton. Click on the "Supersmash Hubs" on the left for further details and dates of the program.
Coaching within primary, intermediate or secondary school settings can be organised by contacting Dave McLennan email@example.com
Winter Coaching 2021