Term 1 2017 Raglan hubs are now available to be entered.
Hubs run from 4:00-5.30pm.
- Held at Raglan Domain. Thursdays, 23rd March to 6th April
Cost: The programme is free to enter.
For more details contact Janice Fraser on email@example.com.
Please use registration form below to enter.
- 5-10 years
- Basic skill development – batting, bowling, stopping, throwing, catching
- Play activities and games
- Encourage Fair Play
- Play with modified, safe, plastic equipment
- To provide a stimulating environment that allows basic cricket skills to be taught
- To emphasise fun & participation
- To create an awareness & interest in the game of cricket
- To get parents & teachers actively involved in the game of cricket
- To provide the positive first step in a child’s long term participation and involvement in cricket
- To provide participants with opportunities:
- To have fun and enjoyment
- To participate in a variety of play activities and minor games
- To have a ‘fair go’
- To learn some new basic cricket skills
- To make friends