Cricket Development Manager
Hamilton Cricket is seeking applications for a Cricket Development Manager.
There is an opportunity to become part of the new delivery of community cricket across Northern Districts. In this role you’ll be inspiring the next generation of players and fans whilst growing the female and multi-cultural participation within Cricket. Much of the role will be strengthening relationships across community cricket stakeholders such as clubs and schools to help grow all cricket products and offerings.
- Be an active participant in a wider and dynamic Development Team across Northern Districts
- Inspire the next generation of players and fans
- Implementation of community cricket delivery across the Hamilton Cricket region
- Grow female and multi-cultural participation in cricket
- Growing participation in clubs and schools
- Strengthening relationships across community cricket stakeholders, such as clubs and schools
- Delivering a Junior NPL (female cricket) programme and assist/support in the promotion of it
- Using the Northern Spirit, Northern Knights and Hamilton Cricket brands as promotional tools to engage with the cricket community
The ideal applicant will have:
- A strong understanding of community sport with an interest in cricket
- A demonstrated understanding of schools and clubs to effectively contribute to programs that assist with player retention and development
- A strong background in coordinating and managing stakeholder relationships, including experience of achieving results through others
- Good administration skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
A NZC coaching certificate would be regarded favourably but not essential.
Candidates should email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. A position description is available on request. Applications close at 5pm on Sunday 9th September. Please note all applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.