Term 4 2017 hubs are now available to be entered.
All hubs run from 5:30-7:00pm.
- North Hub: held at Discovery Park.
Mondays, 30th October to 4th December.
- East Hub: held at Waikato University.
Tuesdays, 31st October to 5th December.
- West Hub: held at Swarbrick Park.
Wednesdays, 1st November to 6th December.
Cost: The cost of the programme is $25 for 6 weeks or $55 for 6 weeks if you wish for your child to receive cricket packs. Packs may include a plastic cricket bat, ball, backpack and a drink bottle [this is subject to change and availability].
For more details contact Janice Fraser on email@example.com.
Please use registration form below to enter.
- 5-10 years
- Basic skill development – batting, bowling, stopping, throwing, catching
- Play activities and games
- Encourage Fair Play
- Play with modified, safe, plastic equipment
- To provide a stimulating environment that allows basic cricket skills to be taught
- To emphasise fun & participation
- To create an awareness & interest in the game of cricket
- To get parents & teachers actively involved in the game of cricket
- To provide the positive first step in a child’s long term participation and involvement in cricket
- To provide participants with opportunities:
- To have fun and enjoyment
- To participate in a variety of play activities and minor games
- To have a ‘fair go’
- To learn some new basic cricket skills
- To make friends